Every "Rifle ready to hunt" package will include
the following items:
2. Scope, highest quality and caliber
3. Highest quality scope mounting system, (usually Leupold QRW).
4. Highest quality
airline approved hard rifle case, (usually Pelican 1750).
5. On rifles chambered in calibers of .375
or less, 20 rounds of premium grade ammunition that the rifles is sighted in for, will be supplied.
For rifles above .375 at least 10 rounds will be supplied.
6. Ammo wallet.
7. Snap cap.
Premium 1 piece cleaning rods, (usually Pro-Shot), with bore brush and patch jag attachments.
9. Bore Guide.
Scope lens cleaning pen.
11. Sight in target, 100 yard zero, (50 yards on calibers .375 and above). Group showing
under 1 MOA, signed and dated by the shooter, including all relative conditions data.
12. Ballistic chart.
"Rifle ready to hunt", will have the following services performed:
completely disassembled, degreased and treated with premium grade oil.
2. Bedding points checked and action screws
torqued to specification.
3. Trigger adjusted to 2-4lbs., depending on caliber.
4. Bore lapped
if needed and cleaned.
5. Scope bases secured with thread locker.
6. Scope mounted, aligned and
7. Bore seasoned with at least 20 rounds fired through it.
8. Sighted in for point of
aim/point of impact at 100 yards, (50 yards on calibers .375 and above). Utilizing a premium factory loaded ammunition
that is both caliber and game species appropriate. Supply both signed and dated test target and relative ballistic
9. Assemble all the above in the hard rifle case, wrap and ship, (insured), to customers designated FFL